Service-Learning Writing Project
Agreement and Proposal
27 Student Services Michigan State University East Lansing, Mi 48824
Karen McKnight Casey
Date of Agreement
II. PROJECT PROPOSAL
1. Specific subject/topic/title for project:
To dicover the history and awareness of YouVote
2. Specific audience for project
The audience will be the city of East Lansing and the students of Michigan State University
3. How will the document be used by the agency
The Videos would be posted online to give readers a better understanding of YouVote as an organization.
4. Goals for project
The goals for the project is to learn background to give individuals an idea of why YouVote is important.
5. Estimated length of writing project
6. Comprehensive outline of project:
7. How will the writers get most of the information they need ? Please bear in mind students will be expected to be fairly accomplished at researching topics both online and in the MSU library.
8. Project format for agency - remembering a version will be included in your SLWP webfolio
The project will be displayed online.
III. PROJECT TIME REQUIREMENTS
1. Estimated time needed for research (please list specific hours, even if only tentative at this time):
The research for our project working together should take no longer that 6 hours.
2. Schedule for study group meetings with classmates engaged in the same project (please list specific dates, even if only tentative at this time):
2/30/09: group meet to discuss the objective of the project
3/10/09: started the reseach for YouVote
3. Schedule for conferences with agency contact person (please list specific dates):
Our group moe has set up an appoint with Karen within the Month of March planning(3/21/09)
IV. PROJECT DEADLINES
For Rough Draft/s to be Reviewed by Contact Person
For Review at the Writing Center
For Final Copy
last modified 4.09