MSU WORLD WIDE WEB
SITES FOR STUDENTS
MSU students will soon need to consult the Schedule of Courses and other MSU publications "on-line." This can be done at any on-campus Microlab or on a personal computer with a modem, MichNet, or Internet connection. Please note the MSU Microlabs have different hours of operation.
Here are some GENERAL SITES which might well be helpful:
- Information Technology: Links to electronic resources such as STU-INFO, where you can check your grades, enrollment, financial aid, etc., and the MSU Libraries, where you can search the MSU catalog and check availability of materials.
- MSU Home Page: Provides links to most MSU information pages.
- MSU Enrollment Services Programs ("ESP": cute, huh?) This will include quite a few general areas, so be sure you check it out!
- Office of Financial Aid: Scholarship searches, personal budget worksheet, FAFSA application guidelines, important announcements and deadlines.
- Registrar's Office: Transcript requests, change of address forms, Schedule of Courses, enrollment.
- Study Abroad: Information about opportunities to study abroad, sponsored by both MSU and other entities.
- Student Employment Office: On and off-campus jobs, work-study listings.
- Learning Resources Center: Academic assistance in-house and information about and linkage to other campus resources.
- Mathematics Department: On-Line help room, math placement test.
- Student Academic Affairs: Academic Standing of Undergraduate Students (ASUS), adviser listings, frequently asked questions.
- Writing Center: Grammar and Usage Hotline, consulting services.
CAREERS AND EXPERIENTIAL LEARNING:
- Career Development Center: Personal assessment tests and information about careers.
- Service-Learning Center: Matches students with volunteer community service activities.
- Student Life Center: Listing of over 500 MSU student organizations.
- Counseling Center: Help with personal and major/career-related problems, and testing office for math and language placement, national exams.
- Ombudsman: Help in solving University-related problems.