Fourth year College of Osteopathic Medicine and College of Human Medicine students may choose to do a fourth year international elective or clerkship at one of the following locations.
Students seeking credit for international experiences must also register with MSU's Office of Study Abroad. Details here: Individual International Health Experiences and Medical Clerkships or Rotations.
The Institute of International Health has formal linkage agreements with the following universities and hospitals which facilitate international rotations for MSU's fourth year medical students:
- Germany - University Hospital Aachen International
- Brazil - Universidade Federal do Pará
- Mexico - Universidad Autónoma de Yucatán
- Egypt - Mansoura University
- South Korea - Jaseng Hospital of Oriental Medicine
- Kenya - PCEA Chogoria Hospital
- Dominican Republic - Universidad Iberoamericana (UNIBE)
- India - SRM University
- Italy - Scuola di Osteopatia (ICOM) Italia OR University of Palermo
- Russia - St. Petersburg Pavlov State Medical University
- Uganda - Mubende Hospital
- Senegal - Université Cheikh Anta Diop (UCAD)
IIH can also make accomodations for student electives in other parts of the world, provided that they submit valid documentation. If you are a fourth year medical student who is interested in a location not listed above, please complete the Request Form and submit it to Rusti Sidel at the Institute of International Health main office located in B-319 West Fee Hall.
For more information, please contact Professor Nassiri.
- Student Reports