Where's the love?
The Michigan State University campus is lovely no matter the season. As you celebrate Valentine’s Day this week, take a closer look and you may find love in unexpected places.
Enjoy these “natural hearts” photographs snapped around campus, and let us know on Facebook what you love most about MSU!
Want the love to last? Special edition Natural MSU Hearts and Love MSU Spartan prints can be purchased at photos.msu.edu. Enter the promo code FEA-015 to get 15 percent off the purchase price.
- A heavenly heart takes shape above South Kedzie Hall on a spring day.
- A heart forms in spring blooms behind the Main Library.
- A springtime heart hangs above the Red Cedar River near the bridge behind the Main Library.
- Autumn trees show off their heart in front of the Hannah Administration Building.
- A heart formed by fall foliage brightens the Pavilion Plaza on Shaw Lane.
- Autumn leaves offer their heart near Linton Hall.
- A heart branches out in the center of a tree behind Olds Hall.
- Elm leaves create a heart-shaped wreath in campus greenery.